Our chalets are available on an exclusive use basis however individual room reservations may be available during certain weeks. We are also able to offer short breaks throughout the season. As an independent company we specialise in providing bespoke holidays and will always try to be flexible to meet your needs.
Exclusive use – significant discounts have been applied when booking the chalet for a full week
Shared chalet – price PP are based on our signature Freedom (F) room (our standard luxury rooms) Upgrades are available at a cost of 75 EUR PP per stay to a Luxury (L) room (slightly larger rooms some have balconies) and 150 EUR PP per stay to the Suite (S) (our largest room with lounge area and large double balcony and mountain views. We welcome children aged 16 and over.
Short stay – three or four day luxury short breaks are available during certain weeks. Arrive on a Wednesday or Thursday and depart on a Sunday, or perhaps arrive on a Sunday and leave on a Wednesday or Thursday. These are available on both exclusive use and individual room reservations.
Empty bed – Single room supplement is available on application.
Children – Our chalets are child friendly during school holiday weeks. Outside of these times families with children will be required to book exclusive use of one of our chalets.
Transfers – available to and from Geneva airport. A private transfer can be arranged for up to 8 passengers at a cost of 210 EUR each way, prices start from 40 EUR per person each way for a shared.
Reservation – To make a reservation we will require a completed booking form and a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total holiday price. Please read our booking conditions before making your booking. The balance for your holiday is payable 10 weeks before the holiday departure.
- Seven nights accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Full use of all your chalet’s facilities including sauna and drench shower, treatment room, outdoor hot tub, luxury cinema room
- Dedicated personal service from the company owners who will assist with every aspect of planning your holiday including pre-booking lift passes, equipment hire, airport transfers, instruction and any other in-resort activities
- Professional chalet team consisting of a Chalet Manager, professional Chef and two Chalet Host/Drivers
- Daily chalet cleaning, hotel standard daily room cleaning and evening turndown on 6 nights
- All linen, towels and dressing gowns including a mid-week towel change
- Daily breakfast offering a selection of hot dishes and continental options (continental on chalet day off)
- Afternoon tea served daily
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner served with premium wines selected by our own Sommelier on 6 nights per week
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings (if required)
- Complimentary drinks, Belstar Prosecco, wine flights each evening from 15 premium wines, house wines, house gin and vodka, beer, mixers and soft drinks (premium bar available in our upgrade package)
- Luxury Cowshed toiletries
- In-resort driving service available daily from 08.30 – 10.00 and 16:00 – 19:30 and on request a drop off in town is available (extended driver service available in our upgrade package)
- All local taxes
Additional extras include
- Any of our bespoke services
- Flights and travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes purchased and waiting for you
- Equipment hire and fitting in your chalet
- Professional childcare, babysitters and nannies
- In-chalet massage and beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction, private guides and ski school