Freedom Ski is the marketing and operational name used by our French businesses SDF Berry King and SARL Ferme d’Elise.
SDF Berry King (referred to as SDF Berry King, Freedom Ski or we or our or us) is a company registered in France RCS Thonon TGI 451 042 287 at Chalet Le Crepet, 180A Route des Putheys, 74110 Morzine, FR.
SARL Ferme d’Elise (referred to as SARL Ferme d’Elise, Freedom Ski or we or our or us) is a company registered in France RCS Thonon TGI 501 558 977 at La Ferme D’Elise, 14 Chemin des Sources, 74110 Morzine, FR.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
This policy explains how we manage the information we collect, use and disclose. It also explains how to contact us if you have any queries about our management of, or would like to request access to, your personal information.
The information we collect
We will collect personal information that you provide to us when contacting us via our website, completing a booking form, subscribing to mailing lists, entering competitions, participating in market research, when applying for jobs with us and when contacting us both on and offline.
The type of information we might collect includes:
- Identifying and contact information, your name, address and email address and contact phone number
- When you make a booking with us, we will ask you to complete a booking form which will request your contact information, the names and ages for all the guests in your group, travel and flight information and your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- After you make a holiday booking, we will contact you to collect and record additional information about your in-resort requirements e.g ski hire, ski lessons, room allocations, dietary requirements etc to enable us to fully prepare for your holiday.
- Details of payment cards taken to make payments against bookings are immediately destroyed following the transaction and are not stored.
- We will automatically collect some information when you use our website, access our marketing information or contact us by email or phone including: browsing, purchase and search history. We may also use software tools such as Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, length of visits to certain pages, repeat visits and page interaction information (such as clicks and mouse movements). The domain and IP address that your computer uses to connect to the internet; your computer, browser, operating system, internet connection, referral information, search terms and other standard information collected by default by tools such as Google Analytics.
- Telephone information including phone numbers, call duration and on occasional call recordings that we use for training and quality control.
- In addition, if you ‘like’ our page on Facebook Page (any other social media sites) we will receive your personal information from those sites. If you were referred to us by a third party such as an agent or another supplier – they may share personal information about you with us
- If you apply for a job with us (for example sending us your CV) the personal data contained in your application will be collected by us and will be processed for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. We may also keep records of references received from third parties (such as recruitment agencies) and of any other communication or correspondence between you and us.
- We will rely on legal obligation if we are legally required to hold information about you to fulfil our legal obligations – for example, if we are legally required to hold passport information of all individuals staying with Freedom Ski and to confirm your right to work where you are offered employment with us.
We may collect personal information directly from you or a person authorised to provide this information on your behalf including a booking agent.
How we use your information
Quite simply we will only use your personal information to:
- Delivery of your holiday (in order to properly conduct our activities, we may disclose personal information to other persons or organisations such as ski schools, equipment hire, lift-pass office, restaurants for reservations)
- Better understand what you like and don’t like, want and do not want.
- From time to time contact you with newsletters, offers and information about our products and services.
Of course you can opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time.
Disclosures of your information
We take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date and to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If you would rather not have this information stored, you can configure your browser so it does not accept cookies.
Access rights and contacting us
By law you have the right to see the personal data that is held about you. You can obtain a copy of the personal information that we have on you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org