Chalet Le Crepet
La Ferme D’Elise
Prices are per person in sterling based on two people sharing a double or twin room.
For exclusive use, short breaks or corporate entertaining prices please contact us with your specific requirements.
Single room supplement is available on application.
Our chalets are child friendly during school holiday weeks. Outside of these times families with children will be required to book exclusive use of one of our chalets. A supplement of £150 will be charged for children under the age of two sharing a room with their parents.
Available to and from Geneva airport, prices start from £30 per person each way. Private transfers for you and your group can be arranged, please contact us for a price.
To make a reservation we will require a completed booking form and a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total holiday price. Please read our booking conditions before making your booking. The balance for your holiday is payable 10 weeks before the holiday departure.
- Seven nights’ accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Full use of all your chalet’s facilities
- Dedicated personal service from the company owners who will assist with every aspect of planning your holiday
- Professional chalet team
- Daily chalet cleaning, hotel standard daily room cleaning and evening turndown on 6 nights
- All linen, towels and dressing gowns including a mid-week towel change
- Daily breakfast (continental on chalet day off) and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner served with house wines selected by our own sommelier on 6 nights per week
- Cowshed toiletries
- In-resort driving service available daily from 08.30 – 10.00 and 16:00 – 19:30 on request a drop off in town is available
- All local taxes
Additional extras include
- Any of our bespoke services
- Flights and travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes purchased and waiting for you
- Equipment hire and fitting in your chalet
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massages and beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction, private guides and ski school