Established since 2002 we are a small owner run company providing luxurious catered chalet holidays in the traditional alpine village of Morzine in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the world’s largest linked ski area.
The success of Freedom Ski depends on the strength of our team; we only employ individuals who share our ethos. We take great pride in delivering the highest levels of service and standards to our guests. We believe we set the standard as the best chalet company in Morzine.
We are currently recruiting for a Chalet Host.
From our teams, we expect an attitude whereby ‘Nothing is too much trouble’….if this sounds like you then read on…
As a Chalet Host you must have a passion for providing exceptional service, always putting the customers first and working hard to meet their needs. You must take pride in your work, have extremely high standards, be conscientious and considerate, enjoy working as part of a small team and most importantly have a love for hospitality and be proud to be part of our team.
The role is split in to three key areas, Customer Service, Housekeeping and Driving and will be shared between the team on a daily rota basis.
Skills and experience required
This role would suit individuals with the following skill set
- Minimum 2 years hands on service experience – 4/5 star hospitality or silver service experience
- Competent driver with clean driving licence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation/time management skills
- Knowledge of ski resorts/season life is essential
We are looking for the following key personal qualities and attributes:
- Highly professional with a 5-star service mentality
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Proactive, work well under pressure with great attention to detail
- Team player is essential
- Well presented at all times
Our salary package includes:
- A competitive salary
- A stunning work environment
- Excellent accommodation (shared) with meals provided during working hours
- Travel to and from resort including flights and transfers
- Ski/board equipment
- Full area ski pass
- Contribution towards seasonal insurance
Please note that all applicants must be resident in the UK and have an NI number and UK bank account.
Should the position of Chalet Host be of interest to you and you have the skills and commitment we require please send your updated CV, covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role and a recent photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org for our consideration.